Custom Rom

Nowadays android has got a majority over other OS on mobile devices. Sometimes we can see the UI i.e. user interface of android looks dull. So some developers customized the default OS to the new look, which gives the opportunity to explore brand new designs and features.

ADVANTAGES OF CUSTOM ROMS

1. New launcher.
2. New icon pack.
3. System updates for older phones.
4. More free RAM and faster phone.
5. More customization option.
6. Administrative access or root access.

DISVANTAGES OF CUSTOM ROMS

1. They void warranty.
2. Lack of google application.
3. Maybe less secure.

EXAMPLES OF CUSTOM ROMS WHICH ARE POPULAR

1. CynogenMod

2. PAC-ROM

3. OminiROM

Post Author: HEMANTA

8 thoughts on “Custom Rom

Chanakya Kumar Das

(December 26, 2016 - 7:25 am)

nice article hemanta. keep it up.

Floating Words Team

(December 26, 2016 - 11:51 am)

Hallie

(February 3, 2017 - 3:07 am)

Ah tiens le problème du &lq&;o; nomanbspu». C’est vrai qu’habituellement Darth met « photo 01″, etc…Pourquoi as-tu changé Franky ?

Nook

(February 3, 2017 - 2:44 am)

Sprouts, yes! Best gift ever: I have no idea! Th71#&82ta;s way to hard to answer. I don’t even know what it means to be featured on daily buzz but I think it means you’re a celebrity now?

Blake Giottonini

(January 14, 2017 - 5:45 pm)

Hi There! We are searching for experienced people that are interested in from working their home on a full-time basis. If you want to earn $200 a day, and you don’t mind developing some short opinions up, this might be perfect opportunity for you! Simply click the link here NOW!

ddos защита

(March 26, 2017 - 12:13 pm)

I pay a visit each day some sites and blogs to read content, but this web site presents feature
    based writing.

Floating Words Team

(March 26, 2017 - 1:15 pm)

Thanks for your feedback

Will

(April 2, 2017 - 12:00 am)

I’ll immediatfely grap yoyr rss as I caan nott too fknd your e-mail subscription hypperlink or nesletter service.
    Do you’ve any? Plesse leet mme kno so that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. It iis prfect time tto maoe spme plns forr thhe futur andd itt is time tto bee
    happy. I have rrad this poxt and iif I couuld I wajt tto suygest youu
    some intwresting thinbs oor advice. Maybe yoou can wrige nexzt articles
    referding tto thjs article. I deesire too readd molre thngs
    about it! Ahaa, itss pleasant dialogue abot this pieche off writjng aat this placce aat tis webpage, I hav resad alll that, soo
    att thjis time mee akso commenting here. http://foxnews.org/