An image editing application for digital photos. It is used to crop and touch up photos, as well as organize them into albums and slide shows. Photo editors typically do not have the myriad filters and features of a full-blown image editor such as Adobe’s Photoshop or Corel’s Paint Shop Pro. However, every photo editor includes a basic set of tools sufficient for most consumers.
Following are 3 apps are featured and most useful for photo editing with good effects:
1. Pics Arts
- COLLAGE MAKER AND GRIDS
- PHOTO EDITOR
- FREE STICKERS, CLIPART & STICKER MAKER
- DRAWING & CAMERA
- PHOTO REMIX AND FREE-TO-EDIT IMAGES
- EDIT WITH FRIENDS – REMIX CHAT!
- CREATIVE CONTESTS AND PHOTO CHALLENGES
Main Features :
• Create photo collages with a variety of choices for layout, background, and spacing.
• Balance out color in one easy click with Auto Fix.
• Layer multiple photos and blend them together to get a unique look, using Double Exposure.
• Stylize your image to look like a pencil drawing, an ink sketch, a poster, and more.
• Make your selfies beautiful with simple tools to remove blemishes and red-eyes or to whiten your teeth.
• Focus on one color with Color Splash or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a pool of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the mood of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Mask your picture with captions or overlay it with text. Choose from a variety of fonts.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that suit you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Resize images quickly and easily after editing.
3. Adobe Photoshop
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.